nkkdghkm

Toro does not convince Óscar García and will leave on loan

May 14, 2020

first_imgFlavio Perchman, agent of the tip, unveiled the plans of his represented in the Uruguayan station Sport 890: “We talked to the sports director to win again in confidence. The idea is to come to South America, to Peñarol. An attempt was made, but we are analyzing other situations. Celta wants money for the loan and there is also the player’s salary. “ Market movements in the attack of Celtic will begin with the departure of Toro Fernández. The performance of the Uruguayan striker does not convince Oscar Garcia and the celestial technician has given the green light to leave on loan until next June. The intention of the battering ram is to return to Peñarol, but the economic demands of the Vigués club hinder that desire. It does not fit. The olivic entity incorporated last summer the Bull as the successor of his countryman Maxi Gomez. He disbursed four million euros for 80% of the ram pass, leaving Peñarol with the remaining 20%. Fernández, who signed until 2024, started as a starter due to the absence of injury from Santi Mina and on the second day he scored the goal of victory against Valencia. Since that game at the end of August he has only played two games of The league More as a headline. His agent acknowledges that he is not happy in Vigo: “It is hard for him to adapt, he misses a lot.”Romeu had minutes with SouthamptonThe arrival of Oriol Romeu has been stalemate. The Celtic and the Southampton they have not just agreed and while the negotiation is blocked the midfielder has enjoyed minutes in the Premier League. In the match played yesterday against him Crystal Palace, Romeu appeared on the pitch in the equator of the first part. Waiting for the Catalan footballer or another of the pivots that Celta has contacted to land in Vigo, Óscar García will not be able to make a complete rotation in the medullary tomorrow in the Copa del Rey against him Mirandés. One of the two midfielders who played the 90 minutes before the Athletic, Okay Yokuslu or Fran Beltrán, will repeat in the eleven to accompany Cheikh paper. Without news regarding the signing for the center of the field, the reinforcement for the attack has not yet been finalized. Nolito reappears on the scene as one of the options given the difficulties in hiring Cristian Tello.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *